- Oct 26Chapter 1: God's Plan for Marriage
- Nov 2Chapter 2: Motives for Wanting to Get Married
- Nov 9Chapter 3: Walking Together in Harmony
- Nov 16Chapter 4: Receiving a Parent's Blessing
- Nov 23Chapter 5: Becoming One
- Nov 30Chapter 6: Understanding Each Other's Emotional Needs
- Dec 7Chapter 7: Understanding Each Other's Past Pain
- Dec 14Chapter 8: Resolving Spiritual Issues
- Dec 28Chapter 9: Purity in Preparing for Marriage
- Jan 4Chapter 10: Resolving Past Sexual Abuse
- Jan 11Chapter 11: Keeping Secrets from One Another
- Jan 18Chapter 12: Developing an Emotional and Spiritual Connection Prior to Marriage
Damaged emotions can be healed.
John Regier, author and conference speaker, pastored for 24 years prior to opening a counseling office in Colorado Springs. He received his BA from Grace College of the Bible and a Master of Divinity from Grace Theological Seminary.
His counseling approach applies Biblical solutions to problems individuals/couples encounter so they can experience the freedom God originally planned for them.
John and his wife, Barb, who accompanies him to conferences, reside in Colorado Springs and have four grown children.